A Girls’ Night Cooking Class with Dr. Hoppe at Sur La Table, Carlsbad – May 12th, 2017…Space is Limited, Only $149!
Cooking is more fun with friends! Join me on MAY 12th 2017, 6PM-9pm for a “Girls’ Night Out” culinary excursion at Sur La Table in Carlsbad where we will discuss life, health, and wellness while cooking and eating in a small group setting. Space is limited to 20 women who will cook in groups of 4 or 5. Spring produce at its peak of freshness, there’s no better time to incorporate healthy cooking into your repertoire. We will create a variety of tasty, guilt-free dishes featuring natural whole foods.
After a short presentation on women’s health and wellness, you’ll work together with a professional chef, me, and other students in a fun, hands-on environment to create an amazing 4-course meal that we’ll enjoy together. This is a women’s only night and no questions or concerns for your GYN are off limits. You get me for 3 hours and if you need to pull me aside for a one to one issue, I will be available for that as well. Included in the night:
You will be creating:
Appetizer: Dried Fig Tapenade and Goat Cheese Crostini
Salad: Endive and Radicchio Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette and Toasted Hazelnuts
Entrée: Seared Chicken with Riesling Crème Fraîche and Tarragon
Dessert: Vanilla Bean Gelato Affogato
About the Evening
- The class 3 hours long from 6pm-9pm including a short presentation, Q&A session, preparing and eating your team’s masterful culinary creations
- You will work with other students in groups of 4 or 5
- A copy of my book “Healthy Sex Drive, Healthy You”
- Hardcopies of the recipes we will be cooking that evening
- A special take home presentation
- A small sample gift box containing handpicked items by me
- A coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
- You can bring your own Wine and Beer to drink during the class
- Sur La Table
Forum at Carlsbad
1915 Calle Barcelona, Suite #130
Carlsbad, California 92009
***Because of the issues we will be discussing, this is limited to women only. Sorry Gentlemen!
I look forward to seeing everyone on May 12th! @ 6PM
In health and happiness,